At Advanced Endodontics of Buffalo, our top priority has always been to ensure the health, safety, and comfort of each patient who walks through our door.
Our practice has always adhered to the infection prevention standards of OSHA, the ADA, and the CDC, and we are taking extra steps to ensure that social distancing regulations are respected within our office.
A list of some of our protocol changes are listed below:
- If you have symptoms that align with COVID-19 (cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc.), or if you have been in contact with anyone with these symptoms, we ask that you please reschedule.
- We may call you before your appointment to ask about your current health.
- Please wear a cloth or disposable mask for your appointment.
- We will provide hand sanitizer for your use upon entering the office.
- In order to limit the number of people in the waiting area, we ask that you please send only the patient into the building if possible. One adult is welcome to accompany their child into the office, but we ask that only the patient enter the treatment area.
- After check-in, you may choose to wait in your vehicle until it is time for your appointment. When ready, you will receive a call or text and a staff member will escort you to your treatment room..
- Please respect social distancing guidelines while in the waiting room.
- We have issued employees with additional personal protective masks, face shields, and disposable gowns.
- Our office has implemented a morning screening procedure for employees.
- Disposable chair covers are used to be easily cleaned between patients as well as strict sanitizing of common areas.
If you have any questions regarding our new policies, please feel free to reach out to us for clarification.
Thank you for your patience and compliance with these new protocols, we look forward to seeing you again at your next scheduled appointment!