Please view our most recent COVID-19 updates by clicking the button below
How Can We Best Assist You?
Our passionate team is ready to serve you.
"I've had bad dental experiences in the past."
"I'm in pain and need treatment as soon as possible."
"I'm not sure my insurance will cover my procedure."
Our Dental Practice Has Been Featured On
Meet Our Endodontist, Dr. Hamad
Dr. Hamad is a California native who grew up in Los Angeles. He attended Glendale High School and graduated with a B.S. in Biology from Cairo University in 1994. He received his D.D.S from the State University at Buffalo School of Dentistry in 1999 and was subsequently commissioned as an Officer in the U. S. Navy.
His first duty station was Norfolk, VA where he completed an Advanced Education in General Dentistry. He then transferred to NTC Great Lake, Illinois where he spent three years as part of the Great Lakes training facility Endodontic Department.
Our Endodontic Services
Ensuring you the best dental care in Amherst, NY and surrounding areas.
Endodontist – Visit Advanced Endodontics of Buffalo for High-Quality Dental Care
- A quality root canal and endodontic services at affordable prices
- A top-rated endodontist serving the Erie County area based on Google reviews
- We accept most dental insurances and work with Care Credit to help with costs
- Dr. Hamad is a trusted local endodontist that truly cares about his patients
- Costs for procedures can vary based on each individual, contact us for more information
- We can often accommodate same-day appointments